I’ve been having some issues with my website lately, mostly related to malware. To fix this, I had to wipe my website(s) clean – remove all of the files from my web server. That’s how I spent my evening, cleaning up my portion of the internet.
In any case, I’ve managed to get this blog up to about 50%. Over the next little while (likely months), I’ll try to get it back up to a functioning level. The website will look different going forward. If you notice anything missing or not working, please leave me a comment and I’ll try to fix it quickly.
Thank you for reading, and I hope that you continue to.