It started with a haircut. Then, she asked if she could do anything about my eyebrows. I agreed.
The end is nigh for 2014, and as I look toward 2015 I start to wonder about what I might want to accomplish in the 365 days.
Here, for your reading pleasure, is a smattering of what I’m thinking:
- get my beach bod ready for a destination wedding in May
- finally finish reading Anna Karenina
- update my blog more regularly
- start taking pictures again
- do extracurricular things
- save some money, while managing to pay off some debt
- take online dating seriously, if I can’t meet a woman in person first
- iron the entire shirt, not just what’s exposed by my sweater
- really dive into my new career
- start cooking meals
- stop being late all the time
- respond to emails, text messages, and voicemails in a timely fashion
- make friends with a Torontonian
- sleep less, do more
It’s going to be a tough year.
“Two weeks ago a man in France was arrested for raping his daughter. She’d gone to her school counselor and then the police, but they needed “hard evidence.” So, she videotaped her next assault. Her father was eventually arrested. His attorney explained, “There was a period when he was unemployed and in the middle of…